AMOS 2022 – Call for sessions, workshops, panel session and other activities – Friday deadline 10 June 2022
DEADLINE 10 JUNE 2022 The dates for the next AMOS Conference 2022 are confirmed for 28…
Want to organise a high-quality session at the AMOS-ICTMO 2019? We’re calling for your expressions of interest. Sessions may be aligned with Tropical Meteorology and Oceanography, or cover any topic relevant to the general AMOS science community, such as:
If you are interested in convening a session, we require the following information to be submitted via the form at www.amos2019.org.au by Friday, 20 July 2018.
– session title
– session description (150 words)
– main theme of the session proposal
– name and email address of lead session convenor and at least one other convenor
– contact details for convenors
Would you like to get researchers together to discuss a particular scientific topic? Or maybe demonstrate how to use a particular tool, analysis technique or dataset? If so, come and run a workshop at the AMOS – ICTMO 2019 meeting!
The convenors of the joint AMOS Annual Meeting 2019 and International Conference on Tropical Meteorology and Oceanography are calling for expressions of interest from enthusiastic researchers to organise scientific workshops for those attending the event.
We require the following information to be submitted via the online form at www.amos2019.org.au by Friday 20 July.
– Workshop Title
– Scientific area, e.g. cloud physics, regional downscaling, ocean eddies, etc;
– Detailed description of the event to be posted on the website. Approx 150 words.
– Type: how you intend to run this workshop, e.g. Q&A, computer lab, lecture, group exercise, etc, noting equipment required;
– Convenors, specify lead convenor, instructor, panel members, those involved in running the workshop.
We also plan to run professional development workshop/activities. If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 20 July 2018.
visit https://www.amos2019.org.au for further information