The AMOS Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in February every year, usually in conjunction with the annual conference. Details of the next AGM are shown below.
2018 Annual General Meeting
12:30pm to 1:00pm
Tuesday 6 February 2018
- Previous minutes and business arising
- President’s report
- Financial report
- Elections to Council
- President – Andrew Marshall
- Vice President – Angela Maharaj
- Treasurer – Mitchell Black
- 6 Ordinary Members – Louise Wilson, Lynette Bettio, Roger Dargaville, Rob Coleman, Andrea Taschetto,1 vacancy
- Proposed changes to the AMOS Rules
- Rule change 1: Change to Honorary Membership (see Proposed Rule Change 3.2(i) below)
- Other business
Nominations for election to Council closed on 22 December 2017. For those who cannot attend in person, a proxy voting form is available below.