ARC Australian Centre for Excellence in Antarctic Science (ACEAS)
8 Postdoctoral Research Associate positions area available in oceanography and Antarctic science. The positions are funded by the Australian Centre for Excellence in Antarctic Science (ACEAS) and will be based within the Climate Change Research Centre at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia https://www.ccrc.unsw.edu.au.
Applications close: December 1st, 2021
- Palaeo Ocean Modelling.
- Understanding and projecting regional sea-level change.
- Thermodynamic and Dynamic Constraints on Southern Ocean Change.
- Palaeoclimate and Palaeoglaciology.
- Coupled ocean-atmosphere-ice feedbacks at the Antarctic Margin.
- Southern Ocean Processes.
- Coupled Ice Sheet and Ocean Modeller.
- Southern Ocean and Atmospheric Interactions
If you are interested in more than one position please make this clear in your application. There is no need to submit multiple application. For more information please go to the following links.
These positions are part of the ARC Australian Centre for Excellence in Antarctic Science (ACEAS), a national-scale, University-led, international centre focused on helping the world community prepare for climate risks emerging from East Antarctica and the Southern Ocean by integrating knowledge of the ocean, atmosphere, cryosphere and ecosystems, and their interplay. ACEAS will grow to support the activities of around 150 researchers, administrative staff, and students, with exciting opportunities to collaborate across disciplinary and institutional boundaries. http://antarctic.org.au
To apply for this job please visit external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au.