These online resources explore how climate affects our every day lives and explains the theory behind it.
- Science Teachers for Climate Awareness, Joint initiative of AIP Education Comm and RACI Chemical Education Group
- ARC Centre for Climate Extremes (CLEX) educational resources page https://climateextremes.org.
- Climate Science for Sceptics and Skeptical Science
- ARC Centre for Climate Extremes (CLEX) and Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub lesson plans on climate science https://www.monash.edu/mcccrh/
- CSIRO Climate Change: Science and Solutions for Australia (free book)
- Australian Academy of Science “The Science of Climate Change: Questions and Answers” updated Feb 2015
- Academy of Science Nova web site: climate change and education resources on topics such as the greenhouse effect, ocean acidification, climate change, sea level rise, and coral bleaching
- Australian Climate Council, lots of easy to understand reports on climate change science, impacts and solutions
- BoM/CSIRO Climate change in Australia: future regional climate projections
- Australian Department of Environment Climate change resources
- CSIRO climate change Q&A
- Climate dogs
- ARGO ocean floats animation: thousands of floats currently collecting temperature and salt information for the upper 2 km of the ocean
- Weather and climate YouTube video: trends versus variation
- UCAR Climate change and extremes
- Adrift: where do the plastics in the ocean end up?
- Citizen science weather at home
- Passing Parade: An interesting an in-depth history of climate phenomena, theory, and events by renowned meteorologist and weather presenter, Dick Whitaker
- Geek Wrapped 20 Best Science Podcasts: There are many amazing, free podcasts that will teach you all kinds of cool things in a thoroughly entertaining way. Here Geek Wrapped lists the 20 best science podcasts on the internet
- IPCC Fifth Assessment Report 2014: Synthesis for Policymakers
- IPCC Fourth Assessment Report: Frequently Asked Questions
- Global warming and online classes/lectures/models by David Archer
- NASA’s CSI: Climate Science Investigations
- Michael Huang’s Scales of the Universe
- NASA video of electromagnetic waves
- Arizona State University Virtual Field Trips
- Scientists fact-checking climate science: Climate Feedback
- How is your business going to be affected by climate change and what should you do to prepare?