AMOS publishes formal position statements that are developed, reviewed and ultimately approved by the membership over a period of many months, as well as less formal information statements that can be produced in a faster and more timely manner. The details of all current AMOS statements are as follows:
- Information statement on coral bleaching [published 27 September, 2016]
- Information statement on why observations of atmospheric and oceanic composition are important [published 9 May, 2016]
- Information statement on possible changes to national atmospheric and oceanographic research [published 17 February, 2016]
- Position statement on climate change [adopted 2 February, 2016]
- Position statement on weather analysis and prediction in Australia [adopted 1 August 2017]
A copy of these statements can be downloaded below. AMOS members can also login to view the details of the member review of each position statement prior to publication (see review link in right hand panel).